1. JLS IT Consultants Ltd complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
2. We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website and to enable us to monitor the performance of the website.
3. For administrative reasons data may be passed to and stored securely with third party service providers located outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
4. We may email website news and information updates to those customers who have specifically subscribed to our email service. All subscription emails sent by us contain clear information on how to unsubscribe from our email service.
5. We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
6. We may however share commercial and technical data with our partners where a customer has accessed and used our website via a site belonging to one of our partners. However, such information will also be subject to our partners’ privacy policies.
7. If you subscribe to our email service via a partner site, that partner may wish to send you details via email of other products and services, which may be of interest to you. However when you subscribe directly to our email service you will be asked whether or not you wish to receive such emails.
9. In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
10. We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
11. All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us. All such emails will also include clear instructions on how unsubscribe from our email service and any future emails. Such instructions will either include a link to a page to unsubscribe or a valid email address to which you should reply, with “unsubscribe” as the email subject heading.
12. Our website uses “cookies” to track use of our website. Please click here to personalise how cookies are used during your visit.